- We pick up where the show left off, with Denny in Peggy’s mom’s robe and drinking coffee. The two argue, but Denny offers to take her to dinner.
- At dinner, Denny tells Peggy that he learned qigong while in prison. He told her he wanted to open a place in High Des where he teaches it. Of course, he is going to need some money. So he tells her about some silver worth around 20-30 grand he left behind in the house. Peggy freaks out on him.
- Peggy tells Denny that she is done with him and to sign the divorce papers.
- Carol has discovered more goods on the disappearance of Dona, Guru Bob’s wife. She found that her family was The Gattchis, a mafia family who bought a tanning spa in Rancho Mirage.
- Peggy visits the tanning spa to see if she can talk to Nick. Regardless of her annoying her, he still provided some answers she needed.
- Before she can go, Nick tells her she needs a tan and offers a free tanning bed session. In the room, Peggy sees some paintings on the wall. This is where we find out that Dona was painting replicas and selling them to mobsters, which could be the reason she is dead.
- To help Dianne, Peggy gets Ginger (her mom’s look-alike) to sit down with her to be a listening board for Dianne’s feelings about the loss of her mother.
- Sadly, Peggy’s heartfelt plan backfires as Dianne thinks it makes her feel worse.
- After that, Peggy takes Ginger to be her art buyer with Guru Bob. She tells him they will use her to get his $1.3 million deal with Kachel.
- Finally, Peggy heads to Denny’s hotel to tell her she is in to help with the silver. However, she isn’t taken anything less than a 60/40 split in her favor. Also, she mentions that she wants him to look into Guru Bob and see if he murders his wife.
High Desert Season 1 Episode 5 Release Date and Time
Episode 5 will be released on Apple TV+ on May 31st, 2023, at 3 am EST. Episode 5 is titled Soul Retrieval and will have a run time of 26 minutes.
Read More: ‘This Fool’ Season 2 Hulu Release Date Announced
Where to Watch Online
Viewers worldwide can catch High Desert Season 1 Episode 5 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
Read More: FX’s ‘Reservation Dogs’ Season 3 Sets Hulu Release Date
- Peggy and Denny’s plan to get the silver comes up empty-handed.
- The painting sells as planned, helping Peggy save Bruce from bankruptcy.
- Dianne is on the verge of selling the house.