At iac2019.org, we take copyright infringement seriously and urge you to notify us if you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or published on our website without your authorization or in a way that infringes your rights under copyright law. To do so, please send a written notification of claimed infringement to our Designated Agent, whose contact information can be found on our website.
Your notification must include the following details to be effective:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list of such works at our site
- Identification of the infringing material and sufficient information to locate it
- Contact information for you, including address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, under penalty of perjury.
Once we receive proper notification of claimed infringement, we will act promptly to remove or disable access to the infringing material. However, please note that under the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be liable for damages.
We appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain the integrity of our website and respect for copyright law.